March 21, 2014

Getting out of Gisborne!


It was an end to a really nice month of February on the east coast of New Zealand. I definitely learned that I don't know if I could handle two inside dogs full time. I tested out driving on the left and really feel surprisingly good about it!

Even had a pretty cute little starter car here :)

 
It was a good car for taking the two dogs on adventures and for my first roadtrip. Speaking of the dogs I will be missing them and the two cats that I enjoyed spending time with.
 

 
But March 1st I travel by bus again all the way from the East Coast over to Auckland and then north to Whangarei.  This month has been a failure in the job front and not the best for keeping up with my running. BUT, I have gotten some good reading done, and spent a lot of quality time on the beach. Another success has been that while I spent time on the beach I have avoided a sunburn here in Gisborne. I have high hopes for my time in Whangarei and plan to focus on finding a job when I get there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment