March 16, 2014

Okitu Scenic Beach Walks

Well I had a bit of a long weekend with Cyclone Lusi hitting Whangarei so I have been trying to get all caught up on sleep but also caught up on my blog postings! I just did so many fun things the last week in Gisborne there have been a ton of pictures to go through. But I am getting close. Things have been going so wonderfully here in Whangarei I am excited to start posting about all of that too.

Since I loved watching the sunrise from Wainui Beach I decided to do a sunset walk in Okitu Scenic Reserve and also visit the Makorori Headland. This was a good end to a day of laundry and packing to get ready to leave for Whangarei.





 








 
 This was so relaxing watching the light fade and the waves roll into the beach. I decided that I needed one more sunrise on that beach before I left after such a nice walk above it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment