December 17, 2014

Last Night in Whangarei


The time that I had spent in Whangarei was really amazing, and a large part of that was due to the great people I had met while I was there. It was hard to leave them but I knew that there was lots of New Zealand left to visit. And it was a lot easier knowing that they wanted me to come back. I even left my bottle of Karikari Estate Wine with them for safe keeping and a good reason to visit again before I left. The last day there we were able to have a wonderful dinner of such good New Zealand food. There is really no chance I am going to lose any weight while I am here, there is just too much to try. And desserts are quite a specialty, we had 4 I think just for this one night, including some fejoa ice cream which is amazing. For my final treat I got to take a ride in the Doretti that they had completely restored. March and April were really great months up north but I am off to spend May and June at the very bottom of the South Island.   




No comments:

Post a Comment